Hydromining of natural mud layer to expose overburden. This mud layer presents an expensive and resource demanding problem therefore Sakari Resources commissioned NPE to carry out a mud removal trial using the proven hydromining method.
The mud is agitated by high pressure / flow water cannon so as to achieve conversion into slurry. The mud removal was combined with a screening system to remove vegetation embedded in the slurry. Services provided include:
- Initial and ongoing project assessment
- Operational and management concept
- Design of specialised components
- Engineering and construction
- Project execution
- Supply of highly experienced hydromining operational and management personnel