The enclosure provides sound reduction, security and environmental protection for use in residential areas. Typical uses include the removal of ground and rain water from excavations, stream and pipe diversions and flood water control. Design features include the following.
- Enclosed unit mounted on an optional road trailer or skid.
- Fully enclosed 12 volt battery for safety and security with starting by key switch.
- Pump will pass solids up to 40mm (1.5″) diameter and 65mm (2.5″) long
- Reliable double mechanical seals which allow dry running for extended periods.
- Pump will prime itself automatically when liquid is present and can be left running unattended.
- Rugged construction requires minimal operator maintenance.
- 110m3/h (65 cfm) vacuum pump with multiple pass air filter giving low emissions to atmosphere.
- Minimum of 24 hours running time between refuelling.
|Maximum Head (metres)||26|
|Max Flow l/sec||50|
|Fuel Capacity||24 hrs|