We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Providing services such as disaster recovery management, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
As an industry leader with an exciting growth trajectory to expand our global footprint; now is the perfect time to join the team!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) is an experienced Australian based pump and power generation equipment rental solutions provider. We are proud to be leaders in the provision of water management and treatment solutions. Servicing the mining, construction, municipal and oil & gas industries, NPE strive to always deliver effective turnkey solutions for clients.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Test Tank Technician to join our Welshpool Branch. This role suits an ambitious and adaptable individual with a high attention to detail. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring all equipment is functioning accordingly.
• Assembly and Full Function testing of a broad variety of pumping equipment Including but not limited to Centrifugal, Submersible, Pneumatic and Hydraulic, Both diesel driven and electrically driven
• Positive Communication and decision making to achieve tight deadlines.
• Willingness to work outside in the Elements with the correct PPE.
• Assessment, Inspection and Trouble Shooting of pumping equipment
• Accurate recording of machinery vitals and understanding of limitations within OEM specification
• Good time management skills
• Effective communication and involvement in a Team environment
• Ensuring all Company Procedures and safety policies are followed at all Times
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Verbal and written communication capability so as to read and understand NPE policies and procedures, workshop manuals;
• Demonstrable experience in diesel engine and mechanical maintenance/repairs;
• Demonstrable experience in the ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings;
• Demonstrable experience in the use of measuring equipment, i.e. rulers, feeler gauges, dial test indicators;
• Demonstrate capability to be highly organised, be able to prioritise and can multi-task;
• Able to work unsupervised;
• Current forklift licence
• Current dogging and rigging ticket
• Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy Industries
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
• Join a global brand during an exciting growth phase
• Opportunity to grow within the business and own what you do
• Employee assistance program for staff and their family
• Benefits Program – Save $ for private health + popular retailers (including JB Hifi, Event Cinemas and many more!)
Still curious about what makes NPE a great place to work? Get the inside scoop about #LifeatNPE from our team by checking out employee ratings on SEEK. For further information on the role, please contact Mel Synen – 0400 015 687 Shortlisting will commence immediately. don’t delay, apply today!