We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on Civil Labourer to join our Adelaide team. You will champion the maintenance and repairs of plant & equipment including installations, commissioning, and site mobilisation/de-mobilisation within water, wastewater and construction industries. A pool vehicle will be provided for travel to site.
- Perform installations and commissioning of small to large scale pumping systems
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of pumping equipment
- Conduct general workshop duties to prepare for upcoming project and site works
- Perform function testing of pumping systems
- Manage OH&S and environmental hazards in the workplace and onsite
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing and safety paperwork
- Assisting with maintenance and repairs of plant and equipment
- Interpret system drawings and BOM’s in order to pick and prepare for system installations on site
- Assisting or collaborating with workshop trades to achieve key business objectives
- Delivering exceptional customer service and championing the NPE brand
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Current Driver’s Licence
- General Construction Induction ticket (or willing to obtain)
- Confined Space Entry (or willing to obtain)
- Patient, flexible and adaptable to changing and challenging circumstances with great problem-solving skills
- Experience in Rental, Construction, Mining or Heavy industries would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a construction industry with ground dewatering, pipelaying or sewer pump station operations
- Relevant tickets ie. Forklift, HR Licence, Poly Welding, Working at Heights and/or Dogging/Rigging
- Be part of a growing national company
- Opportunities for development
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal (including health insurance; gym memberships & gift cards to JB Hifi, Event Cinemas, Uber Eats + many more!)
For further information on the role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close soon – don’t delay, apply today!