The enclosure provides sound reduction and security for use in noise sensitive areas. Typical uses include removal of ground and rain water from excavations, trenches, footings, manholes and ponds. May also be used for stream and pipe diversions and flood water control, well point dewatering, pipe relining and sludge pumping. Design features include the following.
- Bunded unit on optional two-wheel road trailer or skid
- 12 volt battery starting by key switch with optional automatic stop/start capability.
- Pump will pass solids up to 65mm diameter and 80mm long.
- Reliable double mechanical seals which allow dry running.
- Pump can be left running when liquid is exhausted and will prime automatically when liquid is present.
- Rugged construction requires minimal operator maintenance.
- 65 cfm vacuum pump with coalescer to filter exhaust air before emission into the atmosphere.
- Features efficient ‘Smartprime’ technology for energy saving and reliability.
|Maximum Head (metres)||36|
|Max Flow l/sec||110|
|Fuel Capacity||24 hrs|