We provide the benefits you expect from a national company, but what makes us different?
Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the Role:
As a key member of the Adelaide branch, we are looking for an upbeat team-player. You will work as an all-rounder where no two days will be the same. Your input will be crucial to maintaining efficient operations within the workshop including loading, unloading, and cleaning of plant and equipment and general pickups. If you are ready for a career change and want to be a part of a dynamic work environment located in Para Hills West.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Safe operation of a forklift to undertake loading and unloading of plant and equipment exiting and returning to the yard
• General housekeeping of the yard facilities to ensure smooth operational functions
• Manage OH&S and environmental hazards in the workplace
• Cleaning and detailing of all plant and equipment in the yard
• Preparation of Hire Equipment Packages
• Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Minimum C-Class Driver’s License (Manual)
• High Risk Forklift License (LF)
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Patient, flexible and adaptable to changing and challenging circumstances with great problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management and an ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
• Ability to work well with other team members and champion the NPE brand
• Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision
• Previous Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries would be advantageous
We believe in providing a great experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits and experiences to make the employees the best it can be.