We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the Role:
If you are ready for a career change and want to be a part of a dynamic work environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a Trades Assistant that provide assistance to Tradespeople with repairs, assembly, testing and maintenance of plant and equipment to ensure our fleet are ready. Providing support in line with operational requirements including operation of a forklift for all loading/ unloading of our fleet and general housekeeping duties
• Assist trades to carry out repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps.
• Accountability for supporting in the effective maintenance and repair of equipment.
• Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner.
• Transport tools, materials and work pieces to and from work sites.
• Inspections and assessments of returned fleet for damage and escalating to tradesperson where required.
• Carry out tasks in relation to submersible pump diagnosis, repairs and servicing as instructed by tradesman.
• Assess and scope repairs and parts under supervision.
• Accurate and timely recording of servicing and repair information within the scope of your role.
• Connection and testing of pumping equipment within the scope of your role.
• Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full.
• Ad hoc servicing and support for installs and repairs in the field as required.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Current C-class Driver’s Licence.
• Forklift Tickets.
• High Risk Licence LF (or willing to obtain).
• Well-developed communication skills.
• Team player with a safety-first approach.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
• Demonstrated experience in repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps
• Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts.
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more