We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment.
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the role:
We are looking for an upbeat, customer-focused individual to join the Welshpool team as a Rental Coordinator. If you are an ambitious, energetic, and adaptable person with a high-level of customer service skills, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will play a pivotal role within the branch and experience in the rental industry and an understanding of pumps will be highly regarded (although not essential).
• Manage the co-ordination of equipment and plant hire processes for customers
• Ensure that customers receive equipment suitable to their needs and within their required time frames
• Maintain all hire records and documentation associated with equipment hire
• Organise equipment deliveries and pick-ups within set timeframes
• Process reporting requirements including EOM reporting and ad hoc reports as requested by the Manager
• Promote NPE rental products and services to ensure continued growth and long-term success and prosperity
• Assist other departments to achieve key business objectives, including but not limited to providing support to the Branch Administrator and Contracts Administrator according to operational requirements
• BRANCH SPECIFIC – Perform safe loading and unloading of plant and equipment exiting and returning to the warehouse
• Providing support or coverage to other similar roles according to operational requirements or providing coverage for when the employee is on leave
• Delivering exceptional customer service and championing the NPE brand
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Demonstrated experience in a customer-facing role
• Exceptional organisation and planning skills with strong adherence to deadlines
• Patient, flexible and adaptable to changing and challenging circumstances
• Great problem-solving and an ability to work well under pressure and support team members
• Team-player with an ability to contribute to ongoing improvement and expansion within your own knowledge and skill set
• Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Current C-Class Driver’s License
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Rental, Mining or Construction Industries
• Demonstrated customer service experience with large client accounts
• Experience in rental/hire coordinator position
• Knowledge of plant and equipment fleet
• High Risk Licence -Forklift
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be.