We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment.
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – we want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to provide timely and efficient IT support across NPE’s platforms and systems whilst providing a high-level of customer service to all stakeholders.
• Cloud Technologies experience such as Microsoft 365, Azure and AWS.
• Demonstrable experience and skills supporting servers (physical/virtual), SAN technologies, Microsoft and Linux platforms, network infrastructure, security appliances (switches and firewalls), Microsoft Directory services and VMware.
• Provide general IT support across all NPE platforms and systems.
• Management of service desk tasks scheduling and escalation of issues
• Provide efficient assistance by phone, email and Microsoft teams.
• Deployment, configuration and security of desktop/mobile computing devices and peripheral devices.
• Troubleshoot desktop and notebook/tablet hardware, peripherals and equipment as necessary.
• Assist with compilation and management of ICT asset registers.
• Assist in the documentation of ICT policies and procedures.
• Create a positive customer support experience, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
• Work collaboratively with the IT team and perform other duties as required.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• At least 1 year of relevant IT experience or qualification.
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively and consultatively in a teamwork environment.
• Ability to work effectively unsupervised and within a team environment.
• Ability to contribute to ongoing improvement and expansion in your own knowledge and skill set.
• Driver’s License
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be.