National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. We are seeking a highly skilled Workshop & Field Supervisor that is ready to take their career to the next level in our Ingleburn branch.
The role focusses on leading the workshop and projects teams to ensure that project requirements and deadlines are met. The successful candidate will be able to guide the team to develop and maintain an engaged, productive and committed workforce.
- Efficiently manage the coordination & scheduling of workshop and field service requirements, including maintenance, system installation & commissioning, fabrication, electrical and testing;
- Ensuring efficient operation of equipment by establishing preventative maintenance & servicing schedules;
- Adhoc servicing, installations and repairs of equipment in both the workshop and the field as required
- Train, coach and manage the service/maintenance team;
- Ensure procurement of cost-effective spare parts & identify requirements to ensure availability;
- Lead by example to promote a positive commitment to company values, safety and workshop systems;
- Liaising with customers and suppliers and internal stakeholders for effective service delivery;
- Completion of daily paperwork (i.e. job sheets, toolbox meetings, pre-starts etc);
- Manage rostering requirements to ensure that personnel availability meets requirements for job schedules;
- Other duties as required by Manager.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Trade qualification – Mechanical, Diesel Fitter, Fabrication (or similar)
- Experience in a workshop supervisory (or similar) position;
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant plant (diesel and electrical pumps), equipment, pipe works and installations;
- Pump Experience – Electric and Diesel
- Ability to read and test Pumps to OEM Pump Curves
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving and communication skills;
- Proven leadership ability to develop, empower and motivate employees to obtain the required objectives;
- Results driven, solutions focused and highly organised;
- Exposure to heavy vehicles and machinery;
- Intermediate computer skills for applications in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, and InspHire
- Current C-class Driver’s License;
- Asbestos Awareness training (or willingness to obtain);
- High Risk forklift licence (desirable)
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE. Applications close: 24 February 2021. Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.