National Pump & Energy is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. Backed by a network of equipment hire specialists, you will be overseeing the coordination & scheduling of the pump shop to ensure our fleet are #ReadyForRent.
We are looking to employ an experienced Pump Fitter Supervisor who is equally as good on the tools as they are a great mentor to our pump team in the Welshpool branch.
This is a full-time opportunity, working Monday – Friday.
- Manage the coordination & scheduling of the submersible team;
- Ensure efficient operation of equipment by establishing preventative maintenance & servicing schedules;
- Hands-on maintenance & servicing work to support operations;
- Scoping, costing and quotes for client enquiries;
- Procurement of cost-effective spare parts & identify requirements to ensure availability;
- Identify and communicate initiatives to improve workshop & field service cost, safety and efficiency;
- Daily paperwork including, but not limited to, job sheets, toolbox meetings, pre-starts and timesheets for approval;
- Manage rostering requirements to ensure that personnel availability meets requirements for job schedules;
- Complete required reporting as and when required (including weekly reporting on customer repair jobs and daily status reporting on parts progress and delays)
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Workshop experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving skills;
- Proven leadership ability to develop, empower and motivate employees to obtain the required objectives;
- Results driven, solutions focused and highly organised;
- Intermediate computer skills for applications in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Insphire;
- Experience in complete pump overhauls on a wide variety of makes and models;
- Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts;
- Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings;
- Ability to operate measuring equipment, i.e. micrometers, feeler gauges, dial test indicators;
- Ability to follow workshop manuals
- Current C-class Driver’s Licence
- Experience in Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries;
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- High risk licence LF (forklift)
- Senior First Aid
Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.
Applications close: 10 November 2020.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.