National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability and attentiveness. We provide the benefits you expect from a national company, but what makes us different?
Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
About the Role:
As we continue to grow, there is an exciting opportunity to join the NPE team in our Kalgoorlie branch. As a key member of the team, we are looking for an upbeat team-player to manage inward & outward stock movement, maintaining inventory records, Loading and unloading of plant and equipment and general housekeeping in a rapidly changing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recording all inwards and outwards inventory movements (invoice reconciliation, liaising with our internal account’s personnel etc)
- Manage all stock levels and movements and following through with any discrepancies that arise
- Receipting stock in accordance with policies and procedures
- Approving all packing slips for payment once stock has been reconciled
- Report to the Branch Manager relevant stores and stock data as requested
- Prepare Hire Equipment Packages where necessary
- Conduct spray-painting of plant and equipment as requested
- Loading and unloading of plant and equipment exiting and returning to the yard in a safe manner
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full
- Perform safe cleaning and detailing of all plant and equipment in the yard in accordance with company standards
- Deliver exceptional customer service and champion the NPE brand
- Assisting or collaborating with other departments to achieve key business objectives
- Conduct general housekeeping of the yard facilities
- Other duties as directed by your Manager.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Minimum C-Class Driver’s License (Manual)
- High Risk Forklift License (LF)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Patient, flexible and adaptable to changing and challenging circumstances with great problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and an ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work well with other team members and champion the NPE brand
- Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision
- Previous Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries would be advantageous
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE. For further information on the role, please contact Ryan Schoenberger on 07 5438 4313. Applications close: 21 January 2022. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.
As an inherited defence against COVID-19 it is a prerequisite that all candidates are fully vaccinated to be considered for this position.