National Pump & Energy (NPE) is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. With a team of highly experienced industry professionals, we have a strong focus on understanding our customers’ equipment rental requirements and delivering solutions that work.
At NPE, we know that it’s our people that have set us apart from the others. Our dedicated team are committed to servicing the needs of our clients through unrivalled expertise and passion for what we do.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to employ an experience Service Administrator to oversee the administration surrounding the coordination of rental fleet maintenance and customer repair equipment to ensure our products are Ready for Rent.
For applicants chasing a flexible work environment – we are open to negotiating work hours to suit your individual circumstances.
- Accurately maintain all service and repair records and other documentation associated with rental fleet maintenance
- Liaise with customers to ensure they are kept up to date with their job repair status Via portals and direct
- Compile and prepare job cards and relevant documentation for maintenance workshop,
- Compile and prepare job costings for Maintenance Manager prior to sending of to customers;
- Control invoicing of customer repair jobs
- Data entry of workshop timesheets
- Effectively communicate and perform as a key member of the NPE team, ensuring that you understand, prioritise and deliver on your assigned daily tasks
- Deliver excellent customer service to both our internal and external customers
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Intermediate computer skills and the ability to confidently operate Microsoft Office and rental/hire & asset software (eg. Insphire);
- Ability to think and problem-solve on the go and adapt to changing work environments;
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail;
- Sound verbal and written communication skills;
- Current C-class Driver’s License;
- Forklift Ticket (or prepared to gain)
- Previous Service Administrator Experience
- Previous experience in the rental industry
- Knowledge of rental equipment
- Senior First Aid
- Work with a well-established company with experts and leaders in our field.
- Work with a friendly and close-knit team.
Please apply via SEEK by clicking on the “Apply for this Job” button above with your Resume/CV and cover letter.
Applications close: 25 September 2020. For further information on the role, please email Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.
No agencies please.