National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal. We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
- Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
- Our culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
As we continue to grow there is an exciting opportunity to join our Melbourne team in a newly created Internal Sales Support position. In this position you will be tasked to support sales, rental and business development administrative tasks. You will excel in the delivery of exceptional customer service to champion the NPE brand, maintaining a high level of accuracy and timely delivery of services.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role within the sales function and experience in the rental industry and an understanding of pumps will be highly regarded. If you are an ambitious, energetic, and adaptable team-player with a high-level of customer service skills, we want to hear from you!
- Providing general sales and business development team administrative support including (but not limited to) accurate and timely data entry for monthly invoicing, purchase order processing and receipting
- Supporting external sales personnel and processing quotes for customers as required
- Coordinating and scheduling client meetings on behalf of the sales team as required
- Assisting with sales enquires and qualifying leads before escalating to the external sales team
- Assisting with the provision of general advice about pump selection to clients using the sales tools provided
- Collate, compose and submit quotes and tender submissions for the sales and business development team across Victorian markets
- Liaising with our suppliers about products that are on sale, spare parts, lead times and product data sheets
- Assist the sales and business development team with producing materials including (but not limited to) PowerPoint presentations and marketing material and briefs
- Create and manage the Sales Log ensuring that all leads, submissions awarded or rejected are clearly documented and followed up by the responsible sales/business development team member
- Formulate monthly sales reports for the monthly management meetings and on ad hoc basis as requested by management
- Liaise with all levels of the business to collect accurate information as required by the sales and business development team
- Other duties as required by your Manager or Supervisor.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Demonstrated experience in a high-level administration support role within a contracting environment
- Experience working within Water, wastewater, Mining, Construction or Process Industries
- Ability and willingness to assist with all aspects of sales and business development team support to ensure delivery of department objectives
- Previous experience in broader administration duties including raising and processing or purchase orders, invoices, and data entry
- Ability to work flexibly and objectively under pressure and deliver outcomes within tight timeframes
- Experience compiling and producing quotes, proposals, and sales submissions for clients
- Great communicator with an ability to build both external and internal relationships
- Strong analytical and reporting capability
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Ability to work effectively under limited or no supervision
- Relevant Trade Certificate or Tertiary Qualifications
- Experience in a similar sales environment position with a demonstrated understanding of technical sales requirements
- Possessing a knowledge of pump and pumping applications and a diverse range of industrial associated products/ equipment
We believe in providing a great employee experience, so we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
- Competitive salary and commission
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent working conditions and team culture
- Opportunity to learn in a fast paced and dynamic role
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close: 26 October 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.