National Pump & Energy (NPE) is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. With a team of highly experienced industry professionals, we have a strong focus on understanding our customers’ equipment rental requirements and delivering solutions that work. At NPE, we know that it’s our people that have set us apart from the others. Our dedicated team are committed to servicing the needs of our clients through unrivalled expertise and passion for what we do.
We are on the lookout for a confident and ambitious Sales Specialist to join the team. This is an entry level role and a great opportunity to learn the ropes from our top performing sales professionals.
- Develop business and sales of our ‘total solutions’ portfolio in the Sydney region
- Identify customer’s needs and have a thorough understanding of individual client requirements
- Develop and maintain an account base, deliver budgeted revenues and exceed targeted sales
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to both secure and deliver rental services and associated projects for construction, municipal and select mining sectors
- Continuously review and implement steps to ensure that National Pump & Energy is continually differentiated as the first choice for service and quality
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
All applicants must reside in and hold full working rights in Australia to be considered for the role.
- Demonstrated experience in Rental, Direct Sales and/or business development
- Confidence combined with an ability to build relationships with a variety of clients
- Ambitious and ready for a challenge
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Team-player who works effectively with others and autonomously
- Current C-class Drivers Licence
- Work with a well-established company with experts and leaders in our field.
- Career progression opportunities are available.
- Work with a friendly and close-knit team.
- Immediate start available.
How to apply:
Please apply via SEEK by clicking on the “Apply for this Job” button with your Resume/CV and cover letter.
Seek Link https://www.seek.com.au/job/41328286
Applications close: 27 May 2020. No agencies please.
For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.