National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal. We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
About the role:
We recently acquired the Vortex Group of Companies and almost doubled our headcount overnight. Due to continued growth throughout this exciting transformational period, we are searching for an experienced Sales Specialist wanting to take their career to the next level.
If you are hungry for success, you will play a pivotal role developing business and sales of our portfolio in the Darwin region. You will be an ambitious, energetic, and adaptable team-player with a high-level of customer service skills to champion the NPE brand. Experience in the rental industry and an understanding of pumps will be highly regarded.
- Develop business and sales of our ‘total solutions’ portfolio in Darwin and the surrounding regions.
- Develop and maintain an account base, and deliver budgeted revenues as well as exceed targeted sales
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to both secure and deliver rental services and associated projects for construction, municipal and select mining sectors
- Identify customer’s needs and have a thorough understanding of individual client requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork with fellow sales colleagues through communication and collaboration to ensure consistent and effective customer service to our clients
- Continuously review and implement steps to ensure that National Pump & Energy is persistently regarded as the first choice for service and quality
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Current C-class Drivers Licence
- Experience in technical sales or business development
- Knowledge of pumping equipment (electrical/diesel focused), generators or compressors (or similar transferable product knowledge)
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management within a sales environment.
- Highly developed and recognisable communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Results driven, solutions focused and highly organised.
- Team-player who works effectively with others and autonomously
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to operate in a highly entrepreneurial manner.
We believe in providing a great employee experience, so we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
- Competitive salary and commission
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent working conditions and team culture
- Opportunity to learn in a fast paced and dynamic role
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close: 26 November 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Carly Black on 0448 113 059