National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. We are seeking a determined and highly competitive individual that is ready to take their career to the next level.
If you are an experienced Sales Specialist that is hungry for success, the position will focus on developing business and sales of our portfolio in Western Australia.
- Develop business and sales of our ‘total solutions’ portfolio in Western Australia.
- Develop and maintain an account base, and deliver budgeted revenues as well as exceed targeted sales
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to both secure and deliver rental services and associated projects for construction, municipal and select mining sectors
- Identify customer’s needs and have a thorough understanding of individual client requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork with fellow sales colleagues through communication and collaboration to ensure consistent and effective customer service to our clients
- Continuously review and implement steps to ensure that National Pump & Energy is persistently regarded as the first choice for service and quality.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Current C-class Drivers Licence
- Experience in technical sales or business development
- Knowledge of pumping equipment (electrical/diesel focused), generators or compressors (or similar transferable product knowledge)
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management within a sales environment
- Highly developed and recognisable communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Results driven, solutions focused and highly organised
- Team-player who works effectively with others and autonomously
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to operate in a highly entrepreneurial manner
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. Applications close February 25th, 2021.
No agencies please.