We are looking for an upbeat, customer-focused individual to join the Kalgoorlie team as a Rental Coordinator. If you are an ambitious, energetic, and adaptable person with a high-level of customer service skills, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role within the branch and experience in the rental industry and an understanding of pumps will be highly regarded.
- Co-ordinate equipment and plant hire processes for customers, ensuring that the customer receives equipment suitable to their needs within required time frames;
- Maintain all hire records and documentation associated with equipment hire accurately;
- Organise equipment deliveries and pick-ups;
- Coordinate the maintenance & servicing of plant and equipment;
- Timely collation & processing of all branch documentation required for processing including timesheets, job sheets, purchase orders, client & supplier invoicing and site forms;
- Timely processing of reporting requirements including EOM reporting and ad hoc reports as requested by the Manager;
- Effective communication on a day to day activities are clearly understood by all;
- Administrative duties to ensure compliance with training and legislative obligations.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role.
Previous experience in the Equipment Hire Industry (if the position held is a Hire Controller/Rental Coordinator this would be advantageous),
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills for Word, Excel, Power Point, & Outlook;
Ability prioritise work load and ensure strong attention to detail;
Ability to show initiative with limited direction or supervision;
Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and remain solutions-focused;
Well-developed communication skills;
Customer service experience (for large client accounts would be beneficial);
Demonstrated knowledge of the plant and equipment fleet;
Current C class Driver’s Licence.
Applications close March 9th, 2021.
Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.
For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.