National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal. We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
- Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
- Our culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
- Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
If you are ready for a career change and want to be a part of a dynamic work environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for an upbeat, customer-focussed individual to join the Yatala team as a Rental Coordinator.
If you are an ambitious, energetic, and adaptable person with a high-level of customer service skills, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will play a pivotal role within the branch and experience in the rental industry and an understanding of pumps will be highly regarded.
- Effectively co-ordinate equipment and plant hire processes for customers, ensuring that the customer receives suitable equipment within set time frames;
- Timely collation & processing of all branch documentation required for processing including timesheets, job sheets, purchase orders, client & supplier invoicing and site forms;
- Timely processing of reporting requirements including End Of Month reporting and other ad hoc reports as requested by the Manager;
- General administrative duties;
- Efficient organisation of equipment deliveries and pick-ups;
- Maintain all hire records and documentation associated with equipment hire
- Other duties as required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Previous experience in the Equipment Hire Industry (if the position held is a Hire Controller/Rental Coordinator this would be advantageous)
- Experience using Rental Software would be a bonus
- Ability to prioritise work-load and ensure strong attention to detail
- Ability to show initiative with limited direction or supervision
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and remain solutions-focussed
- Well-developed communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Current C class Driver’s Licence
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. The Brisbane branch is home to several other industry professionals including Mechanics, Diesel Fitters & Sales to name a few. We are only a short drive from the famous Yatala pies and you will be spoilt for choice with the local carvery, coffee shops and an award-winning Indian restaurant close by. In addition to this, you will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you’re ready to join a champion team with supportive Management, submit your application today. Applications close 24 November 2021 so get in quick and don’t miss out! No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.