National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal.
We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
- Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
- Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
Facilitate recruitment activities, providing end to end recruitment for an industry leading company. Your interpersonal skills and an ability to provide a high level of support to a range of stakeholders will guarantee your success in this role.
You will be passionate about people and championing the NPE brand to build our teams nationally. This role would suit an energetic, team-player who is ready to take their career to the next level.
- Assist with end-to-end recruitment and selection processes for NPE in consultation with the team
- Assist with the coordination of interview appointments for shortlisted candidates and pre-employment checks
- Assisting with the development of our employment brand and attraction strategies
- Assist with the onboarding of employees and provide solutions to improve existing onboarding procedures
- Assist HR team members in HR administrative functions
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Current C-Class Drivers Licence
- Human Resources Degree
- Proven experience in Recruitment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with strong adherence to deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised or with limited direction
The successful candidate will have a genuine interest in furthering their career in the Recruitment and Human Resources field. A qualification in Human Resources and experience within Human Resources/Recruitment environment will be viewed favourably.
We believe in providing a great employee experience, so we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Shortlisting and interviewing will be undertaken as suitable candidates are identified. Don’t delay, apply today!
Applications close: 6 October 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.