National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal. We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
- Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
- Our culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
We recently acquired the Vortex Group of Companies and almost doubled our headcount overnight. Due to continued growth throughout this exciting transformational period, we are searching for an experienced Pump Fitter wanting to take their career to the next level. In this role you will be performing repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial pumps based out of our Welshpool branch. If you are a proactive team-player looking to build your career with a reputable brand and a great team culture, this might be the role for you.
- Efficiently carrying out maintenance and repair of equipment
- Accurate assessment and inspection of returned fleet for damage
- Assess and scope repairs and parts
- Complete overhaul of a wide variety of pump models in a timely manner
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner
- Accurate and timely recording of service information
- Adhoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Experience in complete pump overhauls on a wide variety of makes and models
- Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts
- Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings
- Ability to operate measuring equipment, i.e. micrometers, feeler gauges, dial test indicators
- Experience in aligning pump ends to drive systems
- Ability to follow workshop manuals
- Workshop experience in a similar role
- Organised and able to work without supervision
- Current C-class driver’s license
- Experience in Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
- Diesel Engine Experience
- High risk license LF (forklift).
We believe in providing a great employee experience, so we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
- Competitive salary and commission
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent working conditions and team culture
- Opportunity to learn in a fast paced and dynamic role
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close: 5 December 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ryan Schoenberger on 07 5438 4313.