National Pump & Energy is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. We are currently seeking an experienced Pump Fitter to perform repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial pumps. If you are a proactive team-player looking to build your career with a reputable brand and a great team culture, this might be the role for you.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment,
- Assessment and inspection of returned fleet for damage;
- Assess and scope repairs and parts;
- Complete overhaul of a wide variety of pump models
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment;
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full;
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner;
- Accurate and timely recording of service information;
- Adhoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Experience in complete pump overhauls on a wide variety of makes and models;
- Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts;
- Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings;
- Ability to operate measuring equipment, i.e. micrometers, feeler gauges, dial test indicators;
- Experience in aligning pump ends to drive systems;
- Ability to follow workshop manuals;
- Workshop experience in a similar role
- Organised and able to work without supervision;
- Current C-class driver’s licence.
- Experience in Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
- Diesel Engine Experience
- High risk licence LF (forklift).
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close March 29th, 2021. Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.