National Pump & Energy (NPE) is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. With a team of highly experienced industry professionals, we have a strong focus on understanding our customers’ equipment rental requirements and delivering solutions that work. At NPE, we know that it’s our people that have set us apart from the others. Our dedicated team are committed to servicing the needs of our clients through unrivalled expertise and passion for what we do.
Due to our continued growth at our Welshpool branch, we have an exciting opportunity for somebody to join the team in a full-time position. We are looking for a Pump Fitter with a solid background in carrying out repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps.
- Must be experienced in repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps
- Accountability for the effective maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner;
- Carry out submersible pump diagnosis, repairs and servicing;
- Assess and scope repairs and parts;
- Accurate and timely recording of servicing and repair information;
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment;
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full;
- Adhoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required;
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role.
Demonstrated experience in repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps;
Organised and able to work without supervision;
Ability to follow workshop manuals;
Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts;
Current and valid C-class driver’s licence
Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
Experience in diesel engine rebuilds
High risk licence LF (forklift)
- Work with a well-established company with experts and leaders in our field.
- Career progression opportunities are available.
- Attractive remuneration on offer
- Work with a friendly and close-knit team.
- Immediate start available.
How to apply:
Please apply via SEEK by clicking on the “Apply for this Job” button above with your Resume/CV and cover letter.
Applications close: 29 July 2020. For further information on the role, please email Ayla Montero at email@example.com
No agencies please.