National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal. We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work- Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our culture- We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty- We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
About the role:
If you are ready for a career change and want to be a part of a dynamic work environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for an upbeat, friendly professional to join the Welshpool team in a full-time position. The position will focus on repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps.
- Carry out repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps
- Accountability for the effective maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner;
- Carry out submersible pump diagnosis, repairs and servicing;
- Assess and scope repairs and parts;
- Accurate and timely recording of servicing and repair information;
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment;
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full;
- Adhoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required;
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Demonstrated experience in repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps;
- Organised and able to work without supervision;
- Ability to follow workshop manuals;
- Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts;
- Current and valid C-class driver’s licence;
- Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
- Trade qualified
- Electrical connect/disconnect licence
- High risk licence LF (forklift)
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. Therefor you will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE. For further information on the role, please contact Carly Black on 0448 113 059.
Applications close: 29 November 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.