National Pump & Energy is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. We are looking to employ Pump Fitters to join the Welshpool team. Please send your EOI on email to email@example.com
We are looking for somebody experienced in performing repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial pumps.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Assessment and inspection of returned fleet for damage.
- Assess and scope repairs and parts.
- Complete overhaul of a wide variety of pump models.
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment.
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full.
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner.
- Accurate and timely recording of service information.
- Adhoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Experience in complete pump overhauls on a wide variety of makes and models;
- Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts;
- Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings;
- Ability to operate measuring equipment, i.e. micrometers, feeler gauges, dial test indicators;
- Experience in aligning pump ends to drive systems;
- Ability to follow workshop manuals;
- Workshop experience in a similar role
- Organised and able to work without supervision;
- Current C-class driver’s licence.
- Experience in Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries.
- High risk licence LF (forklift).
Accepting EOI only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia. No agencies please.
Future vacancies will be posted at www.nationalpump.com.au/jobs/ and shared on our LinkedIn page.