National Pump & Energy are Australia’s leading pump, power and compressed air hire equipment specialists. We have several branches across Australia with a team of dedicated people servicing our clients needs.
Due to continued growth at our Welshpool branch, we have an exciting opportunity for somebody to join the team in a full-time position. The position will focus on repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps.
- Must be experienced in repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps
- Accountability for the effective maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner;
- Carry out submersible pump diagnosis, repairs and servicing;
- Assess and scope repairs and parts;
- Accurate and timely recording of servicing and repair information;
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment;
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full;
- Adhoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Demonstrated experience in repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial submersible pumps;
- Organised and able to work without supervision;
- Ability to follow workshop manuals;
- Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts;
- Current and valid C-class driver’s licence;
- Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
- Trade qualified
- Electrical connect/disconnect
- High risk licence LF (forklift)
Benefits and Culture
- Work with a well-established company with experts and leaders in our field.
- Career progression opportunities are available.
- Attractive remuneration on offer
- Work with a friendly and close-knit team.
- Immediate start available.
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE. Applications close: 22 February 2021. Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.