National Pump & Energy are seeking a motivated and adaptable person to join the Yatala branch. You’ll be carrying out repairs and rebuilds to a wide variety of centrifugal, piston and submersible type pumps. If you are an upbeat team-player with diesel engine experience – we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be part of a friendly close-knit team working for a national industry leader.
• Maintenance and repair of equipment.
• Assessment and inspection of returned fleet for damage.
• Assess and scope repairs and parts.
• Complete overhaul of a wide variety of pump models.
• Connection and performance testing of pumping equipment.
• Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety paperwork is completed in full.
• Ensuring repairs and maintenance of equipment is met in a timely manner.
• Accurate and timely recording of service information.
• Adhoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required.
• Deliver excellent customer service and champion the NPE brand.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Relevant Trade Certificate.
• Experience in complete pump overhauls on a wide variety of makes and models.
• Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts.
• Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings.
• Ability to carry out light machining lathe work.
• Ability to diagnose Pump and engine issues.
• Ability to operate measuring equipment, i.e. micrometres, feeler gauges, dial test indicators.
• Experience in aligning pump ends to drive systems.
• Understanding of pump fundamentals and priming systems.
• Ability to follow workshop manuals.
• Organised and able to work without supervision.
• Current C-class driver’s licence.
• Diesel engine experience
• Experience in Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries.
• Workshop experience in a similar role.
• Auto Electrical Knowledge.
• Working at heights.
• Telemetry experience (web supervisor and comap control Knowledge highly regarded).
• High risk licence LF (forklift).
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE. Applications close: 21 January 2020. Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.