We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for two experienced Hydro Mining Production Managers to work on our Ravenswood Gold Hydro Mining Project. You will be ensuring that the operations are conducted to maximise the performance of the business through leadership of a team focused on safe production and continuous improvement.
• Plan, Design and Co-ordinate Hydro Mining and Rehabilitation activities as required.
• Assist in the development of procedures and documentation relating to Hydro Mining Production, Safety and Environmental management.
• Manage continuous improvement projects associated with Hydro Mining & Rehabilitation.
• Carry out Inspections of Mining Operation areas on a regular basis and ensure issues are rectified.
• Provide relief coverage for Hydro Mining Superintendents and Supervisors as required.
• Identify and exploit operational efficiencies within the hydro mining department.
• Provide training to Hydro Mining Operators as required.
• Assist with Site GIS projects as required.
• Provide site survey support as required – Including operating survey equipment.
• Change Management for new hydro mining equipment.
• Innovate, problem solve and improve all aspects of hydro mining with focus on achieving industry best-practice.
• Develop and review short term Planning of Hydro Mining Operations.
• Develop and manage the annual mine plan.
• Infrastructure planning including on-dam pipework, pontoon relocations, rehabilitation etc.
• Ensure all Operations personnel are clear on daily tasks and production targets.
• Weekly production reporting and review of operations.
• Assist and mentor Shift Supervisors and Operators in safe work practices with a focus on safe behavior.
• Instill a pragmatic and safe work culture within the workforce.
• Adhere to NPE Culture and Values and demonstrate leadership in this area.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in operational/maintenance role with Hydro Mining Operation.
• Minimum 5 years in a supervisory role.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in mine site rehabilitation activities.
• G1, G8, G9 Certification (Former S1, S2, S3)
• Current C Class Driver license.
• Demonstrated experience with Scenario Workforce, Pronto and MS Office to a proficient level
• Qualifications in Maintenance or ERT
• Qualifications in Occupational Health & Safety or associated fields
• Qualification in Training and Assessment (Cert IV or higher)
• Frontline Management.
• First Aid Certificate.
We believe in providing great employee experiences. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be.