Backed by an approachable and supportive Manager, you will be the face of our operations in the Welshpool branch. This role oversees the branch reception area and carries out administrative duties. This is a full-time opportunity working Monday – Friday for a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services.
- Meeting & greeting clients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Data entry, document preparation, filing and reporting requirements for the branch
- Attend and take minutes at meetings as required
- Answering & directing phone calls promptly and accurately
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- Monitoring & ordering relevant stationery, kitchen and office supplies
- Branch administrative duties including but not limited to processing of purchase orders, invoicing, site access and travel bookings
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Ability prioritise under pressure and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Access;
- Current C-class Driver’s Licence
Experience in rental/hire, mining or similar industry.
Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.
For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.