National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal. We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
About the role:
As we continue to grow, you will play a pivotal role in our continued success. Join our small but growing team in a full-time role where you will provide quality payroll operations, advice and support across the business nationally. The payroll team sits within the Finance department, working from our corporate services located on the Sunshine Coast.
- Perform end to end payroll, including data entry of time sheets for 200+ staff per week and reconciliation activities
- Working with an Enterprise Agreement
- Disburse wages and GL files
- Monitor and manage changes in employee entitlements
- Assist the payroll department in maintaining the payroll records to ensure our records are complete, accurate and up-to-date
- Assist with any operational requirements of the payroll function and tasks as directed
- Promptly respond to payroll enquiries via email and via phone
- Refer matters to the relevant payroll team member when necessary
- Delivering exceptional customer service and championing the NPE brand
- Maintaining an up to date understanding of changes and amendments to payroll related legislation and policies
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate competence with all facets of payroll processing and reconciliation and be able to interpret awards and agreements.
- Have experience in similar roles and understand the confidential nature of the role.
- Be results driven, solutions focused and highly organised.
- Possess excellent Microsoft skills with Word & Excel.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a friendly, positive and professional attitude with this internal customer service role.
- Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered and meet other pre-employment checks.
- Current Drivers Licence
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you’re ready to join a champion team with supportive Management, submit your application today. Applications close 14 January 2022.
Please note: Due to the upcoming holiday period, this advertisement has been extended to close in the new year. Shortlisting will begin immediately and we may commence interviews early on in the campaign. Don’t delay, apply today!
Applicants are encouraged to reach out if they have any hesitation on applying. We are looking to find the right person for the role and understand that you may not be available for an interview until a certain date. We will do our best to accommodate applicants where possible.
No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Carly Black on 0448 113 059.
As an inherited defence against COVID-19 it is a prerequisite that all candidates are fully vaccinated to be considered for this position.