We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment.
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the Role:
As a National Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for partnering with the National Operations manager and help facilitate business operational needs through training needs analysis and assist with developing and implementing process solutions for effectiveness, quality, and simplification. In addition to, you will also be reviewing our existing processes to suggest any improvement measures. You will be primarily responsible for streamlining and improving the efficiency of our business processes.
• Work closely with Operational Business Managers to develop and introduce new and existing processes to branches throughout the company.
• Support the operational leadership groups whilst rolling out new/existing processes.
• Monitor business processes and identify key areas of improvement in conjunction with senior management.
• Participate in providing progress updates on current process implementation and changes.
• Help build and maintain “Health Checks” for different functions of the business to coincide with the branch Health Check
• Assist with training and support of leadership groups throughout the business on NPE processes.
• Assist with managing and maintaining Branch reports.
• Assist with managing and maintaining Branch KPI’s
• Work with the Business Manager – Operations requirements to help introduce business operational needs through training needs analysis.
• Championing the NPE brand
• Other duties as directed by your supervisor.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Exceptional organisation and planning skills with strong adherence to deadlines
• Patient, flexible and adaptable to changing and challenging circumstances
• Great problem-solving and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work unsupervised or with limited direction.
• A high level of discretion and professionalism to act with integrity and always maintain confidentiality.
• Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Experience in Rental, Mining or Construction Industries (or similar)
• Certificate III Business Administration (or similar)
• Recognised Train the Trainer Certificates
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be.