NPE are seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter who is eager to join an industry leader with a strong pipeline of works in our Welshpool branch. The successful candidate will be part of the AIC (assembly, installation & commissioning) team, performing maintenance/repairs; installations; commissioning; and mobilisation/de-mobilisation of plant & equipment.
- Maintenance and repairs of plant and equipment;
- Flange Management;
- Perform installations and commissioning of small to large scale pumping systems;
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of pumping equipment;
- Hydro-mining operations;
- Above ground and underground pumping operations;
- Specialist Offshore Pumping operations;
- Working effectively in a team environment;
- Perform function testing of pumping systems;
- Manage OH&S and environmental hazards in the workplace and onsite;
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing and safety paperwork;
- Conduct general workshop duties;
- Work to system drawings and BOMs.
- Mechanical Trade Cert or equivalent;
- Current c-class Driver’s Licence;
- High risk Forklift Licence (LF);
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision;
- Have the ability to read and interpret drawings;
- Be able to work to tight deadlines;
- Strong attitude to working to HSEQ protocols;
- Flexible working hours
- Previous experience in a Mining environment with dewatering operations;
- Experience in rental/hire or similar industry;
- High risk Crane (CN / CV) Licence.
- HR Licence
- Poly Welding Ticket
- Dogging/Rigging Licence
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE. Applications close February 24th, 2021. Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero – HR Coordinator on 0488 414 544.