We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter who is eager to work for a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. The role is based out of our Mackay branch performing servicing, repairs and installations.
- Undertaking maintenance & repair of equipment
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner
- Performing engine diagnosis, mechanical repairs and servicing
- Inspections and assessments of returned fleet for damage, ensuring the assessment includes scope of repairs and parts
- Accurate recording of servicing information and other documentation relevant to the role
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment
- Undertake ad-hoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Relevant Trade Certificate – Mechanical or Mechanical Fitting
- Experience in diesel engine and mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Experience in diesel and electric pump repairs, pump & system installations, diagnostics, duty testing, well point installation
- Experience aligning pump ends to drive systems
- Assessing and scoping required repairs & parts
- Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings (with micrometers, feeler gauges, dial test indicators)
- Ability to read manuals and schematics, document repair notes and interpret parts information
- Able to work unsupervised with limited direction
- Current driver’s licence
- Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
- Experience in test and tag
- Experience in diesel engine and mechanical maintenance and repair
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Opportunity to grow within the business and own what you do
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Great savings on Private Health Insurance + Gym Membership
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal (Save $ at popular retailers including JB Hifi, Event Cinemas and many many more!)
Still curious about what makes NPE a great place to work? Get the inside scoop about #LifeatNPE from our team by checking out employee ratings on SEEK.
For further information on the role, contact email@example.com. Applications close soon – don’t delay, apply today!