We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join our Kalgoorlie team. The role is workshop and field based, which gives you the best of both worlds. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking maintenance & repair of equipment
- Performing engine diagnosis, mechanical repairs and servicing
- Inspections and assessments of returned fleet for damage
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment
- Recording of servicing information and other documentation
- Ad-hoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required
- Reading manuals and schematics, document repair notes and interpreting parts information
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Relevant Trade Certificate – Mechanical or Mechanical Fitting (or significant relevant work experience)
- Experience in mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Assessing and scoping required repairs & parts
- Experience reading, interpreting and recording pressure gauge readings (with micrometers, feeler gauges, dial test indicators)
- Experience in pump repairs, pump & system installations, diagnostics, duty testing, well point installation
- Experience aligning pump ends to drive systems
- Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
- Experience in diesel engine and mechanical maintenance and repairs
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Competitive Remuneration
- Opportunity to grow within the business and own what you do
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Great savings on Private Health Insurance + Gym Membership
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal (Save $ at popular retailers including JB Hifi, Event Cinemas and many more!)
Still curious about what makes NPE a great place to work? Get the inside scoop about #LifeatNPE from our team by checking out employee ratings on SEEK.
For further information on the role, please contact Steph Avendano – 0499 492 948. Shortlisting will commence immediately.. don’t delay, apply today!