National Pump & Energy (NPE) is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. With a team of highly experienced industry professionals, we have a strong focus on understanding our customers’ equipment rental requirements and delivering solutions that work.
At NPE, we know that it’s our people that have set us apart from the others. Our dedicated team are committed to servicing the needs of our clients through unrivalled expertise and passion for what we do.
NPE are in search of a highly skilled and innovative Marketing Manager to lead an evolving Marketing Team. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract covering a period of parental leave. It’s an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in our national business, from our head office on the Sunshine Coast, or strategic Gold Coast or Perth locations. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Develop, maintain and deliver company marketing and integrated communications plans
- Develop advertising and marketing opportunities and drive the brands digital marketing campaigns including, social, email, affiliate, content and SEO/SEM strategies
- Development of marketing and promotional materials
- Manage document production including design, drafting, sign-off, print production, distribution, updates and ongoing stock management ensuring output is within brand parameters
- Develop and manage the brand identity including signage, uniforms, equipment branding, website, socials and advertising
- Plan and implement advertising schedule across digital and print mediums
- Management of sponsorship agreements and memberships
- Management of trade shows and event involvement.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- MUST reside in and hold full working rights in Australia;
- Degree qualified in Marketing or a related field (essential);
- Display strong Digital Marketing experience;
- Demonstrated experience in social media management and digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing successful strategic marketing plans and associated marketing materials;
- Proven ability to manage outcomes and expectations with senior business leaders and key stakeholders maintaining strong professional relationships;
- Extensive experience in Adobe creative suite skills
- Proficient in graphic design and email marketing
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Current Drivers Licence (essential).
- Work with a well-established company with experts and leaders in our field.
- Work with a friendly and close-knit team.
- Immediate start available.
Please apply via SEEK by clicking on the “Apply for this Job” button above with your Resume/CV and cover letter.
Applications close: Friday 24 September 2021. No agencies please.
For further information on the role, please contact Carly Black on 0448 113 059.