National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability and attentiveness.
Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Officer who is eager to join our Welshpool team to manage both inward and outward stock movement, maintain accuracy and integrity of the store’s inventory records, documentation and recording keeping activities; and loading and unloading of plant and equipment. The successful candidate will be part of a friendly close-knit team working for a national industry leader.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Manage all movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise.
• Receipt stock in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Approve all packing slips for payment once stock has been reconciled.
• Keep accurate records for all inwards and outwards inventory movements, including invoice reconciliation and liaising with our internal account’s personnel.
• Provide customer service to walk-in customers.
• Report to the Rental Manager relevant stores and stock data as requested.
• Liaise with freight companies and clients for freight bookings.
• Complete procurement of service products and ensure accurate records are maintained using NPE systems.
• Prepare Hire Equipment Packages where necessary.
• Perform safe loading and unloading of plant and equipment exiting and returning to the yard.
• Perform safe cleaning and detailing of all plant and equipment in the yard.
• Conduct general housekeeping of the yard facilities in accordance with company standards.
• Conduct general workshop/yard cleanliness, tidiness and litter management, including waste removal.
• Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Previous experience in Logistics role.
• Current C-class Driver’s License.
• Forklift License (LF).
• Well-developed communication skills.
• Experience with inventory systems and associated equipment.
• Excellence in customer service.
• Demonstrable capabilities to prioritise work and to plan proactive maintenance activities.
• Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision.
• Basic computer skills
• Experience in Rental, Mining or Construction (or similar) Industries
• First Aid
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more