National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability and attentiveness. We provide the benefits you would expect from a national company, but what makes us different?
- Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
- Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
If you are chasing a rewarding career and job security with Australia’s leading pump, power and compressed air hire equipment specialists, we have multiple vacancies to join the team as an AIC Field Technician in the Yatala branch. The successful candidates will be part of the assembly, installation and commissioning field team. The location of work varies from around the Gold Coast and Brisbane regions but can extend as far up as the Sunshine Coast and down to the Northern Rivers area of NSW. Primarily a field-based role, working on commissioning, maintaining and decommissioning of our dewatering and sewer bypass systems. In between site based activities there will be times where the role will be workshop based to prepare equipment and materials in preparation for site and project work in line with operational requirements. The focus of the role is to perform maintenance and repairs of field-based systems; installations; commissioning; and mobilisation/de-mobilisation of plant and equipment associated with works in and around the water, wastewater and construction ground water industries.
- Perform installations and commissioning of small to large scale pumping systems
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of pumping equipment
- Conduct general workshop duties to prepare for upcoming project and site works
- Perform function testing of pumping systems
- Manage OH&S and environmental hazards in the workplace and onsite
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing and safety paperwork
- Assisting with maintenance and repairs of plant and equipment
- Interpret system drawings and BOM’s in order to pick and prepare for system installations on site
- Assisting or collaborating with workshop trades to achieve key business objectives
- Delivering exceptional customer service and championing the NPE brand
- Other duties as directed by your supervisor
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
- General Construction Induction (White Card) ticket
- High risk Forklift Licence (LF)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision
- Patient, flexible and adaptable to changing and challenging circumstances with great problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and an ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work well with other team members and champion the NPE brand
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Previous experience in a Mining environment with dewatering operations
- Previous experience in a construction industry with ground dewatering, pipelaying or sewer pump station operations Experience in Rental, Construction or Heavy industries
- HR Licence
- Poly Welding Ticket
- Confined Space Entry Ticket
- Working from Heights Ticket
- Dogging/Rigging Licence
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Full time work with plenty of overtime
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you’re ready to join a champion team with supportive Management, submit your application today. Applications close 26th November 2021 so get in quick and don’t miss out!
No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact our HR Coordinator, Steph Avendano on 0499 492 948.