National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We provide the benefits you expect from a national company, but what makes us different?
- Challenging Work- Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
- Our Culture- We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty- We want to see you reach your full potential and we would like to help you get there!
If you are ready for a career change and want to be a part of a dynamic work environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for an IT System Analyst to join the Perth team and provide education, database management, report development, analysis and support for NPE’s business system – INSPHIRE.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised person with exceptional communication skills, reporting to the IT Manager and working from the Perth branch.
- Provide first line support for information technology issues and problems, in particular, INSPHIRE
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system.
- Develop an educational program for new users or refreshers of the INSPHIRE system.
- Facilitate INSPHIRE training for all relevant NPE users.
- Lead and complete the development of reports, stationery and other outputs of the INSPHIRE system, including ad-hoc requests.
- Track and liaise with external stakeholders (Elev8) on outstanding or escalated INSPHIRE matters.
- Lead, develop and support projects which seek to integrate with the INSPHIRE system.
- Provide general IT support, when required, across NPE platforms and systems, including the deployment, configuration and security of desktop and mobile computing devices and peripheral devices, troubleshoot desktop and notebook/tablet hardware, peripherals and equipment as necessary and software matters.
- Assist in the documentation of ICT policies and procedures
- Assist with compilation and management of ICT asset registers
- Create a positive customer support experience, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude
- Work collaboratively with the IT team and perform other duties as required.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or significant technical knowledge of Information Technology is essential
- Solid skills in support of the Microsoft range of products, with knowledge in in server 2008, AD, SQL and Exchange environments;
- Ability to communicate with users at all levels and inform them as to the most efficient use of IT systems;
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills, proactivity, problem-solving, “thinking outside the square”;
- Attention to details and able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with a range of client groups, including external and internal stakeholders and employees.
- Ability to demonstrate good time management in a high-pressure environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Previous experience in providing Helpdesk services
- Ability to contribute to ongoing improvement and expansion in your own knowledge and skill set
- Contribute as a member of a team for improvement of services to the stakeholders
- Drivers Licence.
- Ability to support server related hardware including servers, SANs, firewalls, switches and other routing equipment;
- User, computer and group policy management in MS Active-Directory.
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Attractive salary package on offer for the right candidate
- Company maintained vehicle
- The opportunity to grow the business and “own what you do”
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close: 30 November 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Carly Black on 0448 113 059.