National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal and provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
- Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
- Our culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
If you are ready for a career change and want to be a part of a dynamic work environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for an IT Support Officer to join the Birtinya team and provide IT support across NPE’s platforms and systems whilst providing a high-level of customer service to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised and process-driven individual, reporting to the IT Manager and working from the Birtinya branch. This role has a high level of customer service, so if you enjoy helping people, then this is the role for you!
- Provide support to the IT Helpdesk queue in a timely manner including the management of service desk tasks scheduling and escalation of issues
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system.
- Provide general IT support, when required, across NPE platforms and systems, including the deployment, configuration and security of desktop and mobile computing devices and peripheral devices, troubleshoot desktop and notebook/tablet hardware, peripherals and equipment as necessary and software matters.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts as per requests
- Ensure all critical issues escalated in a timely manner and all stakeholders kept fully updated on the progress
- Assist in the documentation of ICT policies and procedures
- Assist with compilation and management of ICT asset registers
- Create a positive customer support experience, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude
- Work collaboratively with the IT team and perform other duties as required.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Driver’s Licence
- Technical knowledge of Information Technology
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems related to IT services
- Ability to provide IT related services promptly and efficiently
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively and consultatively in a team environment
- Ability to contribute to ongoing improvement and expansion in your own knowledge and skillset
- Friendly and professional demeanour with a natural ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to effectively work autonomously and in a team environment and with limited supervision or direction
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology would be advantageous
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. The Sunshine Coast branch is our head office and home to several other industry professionals including Human Resources, Marketing and IT to name a few. We offer complimentary snacks to keep you going throughout the day and a large balcony overlooking the lake at Birtinya to enjoy your lunch breaks. We are only a short drive from the beautiful beaches of Kawana and you will be spoilt for choice with local cafes and restaurants close by. In addition to this, you will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Professional Development training time each week
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close: 15 September 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.