National Pump & Energy is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. We are looking for an IT expert who can lead the delivery of exceptional IT support for our national operations and influence the development of IT staff across our organisation who are geographically dispersed. The position is based in our Welshbool branch working Monday – Friday.
- Lead, mentor and develop the IT team;
- Ensure successful delivery of IT and system projects;
- Oversee all aspects of IT system and network infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, operations, software development, backup and recovery, IT support and cybersecurity;
- Build and sustain productive relationships between the IT team and key stakeholders to identify, prioritise and deliver applications and products to improve business outcomes;
- Manage inspHire core business system including integrations, improvements, availability, and training;
- Ensure that internal service levels and metrics are in alignment with business requirements and expectations;
- Monitor and analyse market trends to identify emerging technologies and security issues;
- Manage all internal/external IT stakeholder relationships and IT vendors and contractors;
- Manage IT expenditure and reporting;
- Maintain accurate IT registers to manage and protect company IT assets;
- Define, develop and implement corporate IT strategies & policies and procedures.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Experience in an IT Management or Supervisory role;
- Strong Software Development background (including Network infrastructure and security; Cloud Infrastructure; Linux Server Infrastructure; Windows Server Infrastructure;
- Virtualisation (VMWare) and an understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery);
- Experience in Database Administration;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Excellent Organisation and Time Management Skills.
- Managing development teams
- Azure (especially provisioning resources as Infrastructure as Code/Platform as Code)
- .NET C#.
- TeamCity, Octopus Deploy.
- SQL Server
Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.