Due to extensive growth we have multiple positions available for you to join the NPE team and work for a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. Backed by a network of equipment hire specialists, you will focus on repairs, assembly, testing and maintenance of plant & equipment in our Welshpool branch.
- Maintenance & repair of equipment
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner;
- Engine diagnosis, mechanical repairs and servicing;
- Inspections and assessments of returned fleet for damage, ensuring the assessment includes scope of repairs and parts;
- Accurate recording of servicing information and other documentation relevant to the role;
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment;
- Undertake ad-hoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required;
- Deliver excellent customer service and champion the NPE brand.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Experience in diesel engine and mechanical maintenance and repairs.
- Assessing and scoping required repairs & parts
- Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings (with micrometres, feeler gauges, dial test indicators)
- Ability to read manuals and schematics, document repair notes and interpret parts information.
- Able to work unsupervised with limited direction.
- Can do attitude in problem solving and to complete tasks
- Work as/with the team to get an asset completed
- Attention to detail to produce a good reliable asset
- Current C class driver’s licence
- Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries, high risk licence, confined space ticket, working at heights or first aid.
- Light fabrication ability is a plus
Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.
For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.