National Pump & Energy is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join the Welshpool team. This is a full-time opportunity, working Monday – Friday for somebody with a solid background in the repair and maintenance of mobile plant and equipment.
- Accountability for the effective maintenance and repair of equipment
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner;
- Carry out testing, maintenance, repair and fault-finding on 415-1000V pumps and associated equipment;
- Carry out test and tagging as required/scheduled;
- Conduct complete wiring on new equipment and telemetry panel builds;
- Responsible for tests, calibrate, installs, repair and inspects monitoring devices.
- General maintenance on the equipment and design of new measuring and recording equipment.
- Conduct PLC control panel and full engine diagnostics;
- Assess, inspect and record data of pre-hire and returned fleet for damage;
- Accurate and timely recording of service / repair information;
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full;
- Read and produce drawings for equipment being worked on;
- Assist with installs, servicing and repairs in the field as required;
- Carry out all work to ensure compliance with Australian Electrical Standards;
- Site installation/commissioning and decommission as and when required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Trade certificate – Electrical;
- A Grade Electrical License (WA only);
- Experience in instrumentation
- Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries;
- Sound verbal and written communications
- Current C-class Driver’s License;
- High Risk Forklift Ticket (LF) – desirable
Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.
Applications close: 26 October 2020.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.
- The application form on Seek will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed an electrical qualification?
To find out more about NPE, visit www.nationalpump.com.au