We provide the benefits you expect from a national company, but what makes us different?
Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power, dewatering and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Electrician with a background in the repair and maintenance of mobile plant and equipment. The role is based out of our Sunshine West branch, working full-time Monday – Friday. You will also have the opportunity to work out on-site on the occasion (additional allowances are available to increase your take home pay $$).
- Maintenance and repair of equipment
- Testing, maintenance, repair and fault-finding on 240-1000V pumps and associated equipment
- Carry out test and tagging as required/scheduled
- Test, calibrate, install, repair and inspect monitoring devices
- General maintenance on equipment and design of new measuring and recording equipment
- Conduct PLC control panel and full engine diagnostics
- Assess, inspect and record data of pre-hire and returned fleet for damage
- Recording of service / repair information
- Inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork
- Read and produce drawings for equipment being worked on
- Site installation/commissioning and decommission
- Assist with installs, servicing and repairs in the field as required
- Conduct complete wiring on new equipment and telemetry panel builds (it would be advantageous if your skills aligned to complete this task)
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Current C-class Driver’s Licence
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- Current VIC Electrical Licence
- Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
- Experience in instrumentation (advantageous)
- Knowledge or experience on Telemetry and remote monitoring systems
- Working at Heights
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Hold a Current VIC Contractor’s licence
- High Risk Forklift Ticket (LF)
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
Still curious about what makes NPE a great place to work? Get the inside scoop about #LifeatNPE from our team by checking out employee ratings on SEEK.
For further information on the role, contact email@example.com. Applications close soon – don’t delay, apply today!