National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader, our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability and attentiveness. We provide the benefits you would expect from a national company, but what makes us different?
- Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
- Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
As we continue to grow, we have an exciting opportunity to join the Yatala team as an experienced Electrician. This is a full-time opportunity, working Monday – Friday for somebody with a solid background in the repair and maintenance of mobile plant and equipment.
- Accountable for the effective maintenance and repair of equipment
- Mentoring apprentices to build engagement and capability and providing leadership that continually supports a positive workplace culture
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner
- Testing, maintenance, repair and fault-finding on 240-1000V pumps and associated equipment
- Carry out test and tagging as required/scheduled
- Responsible for tests, calibrate, installs, repair and inspects monitoring devices
- General maintenance on the equipment and design of new measuring and recording equipment.
- Conduct PLC control panel and full engine diagnostics
- Assess, inspect and record data of pre-hire and returned fleet for damage
- Accurate and timely recording of service / repair information
- Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full
- Read and produce drawings for equipment being worked on
- Assist with installs, servicing and repairs in the field as required
- Carry out all work to ensure compliance with Australian Electrical Standards
- Site installation/commissioning and decommission as and when required
- Conduct complete wiring on new equipment and telemetry panel builds (desirable)
- Other duties as requested by your Manager
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Current C-class Driver’s Licence
- Electrical Trade certificate
- Current QLD Electrical Licence
- Experience in instrumentation
- Sound verbal and written communications
- High Risk Forklift Ticket (LF)
- Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
- Knowledge or experience on Telemetry and remote monitoring systems
- Working at Heights
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Hold a Current QLD Contractor’s licence
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you are ready to join a champion team with supportive Management, submit your application and tell us how you meet the above criteria and will be the perfect fit for team NPE. Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero – HR Coordinator on 0488 414 544. Applications close September 21st, 2021.