We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the role:
We are looking for confident, friendly professional Mechanics to join the Welshpool team in permanent full-time positions. This is an exciting opportunity for all qualified Mechanics wanting to build their career with a reputable brand in a team of like-minded tradespeople.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintenance & repair of equipment
• Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner;
• Engine diagnosis, mechanical repairs and servicing;
• Inspections and assessments of returned fleet for damage, ensuring the assessment includes scope of repairs and parts;
• Accurate recording of servicing information and other documentation relevant to the role;
• Connection and testing of pumping equipment;
• Undertake ad-hoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required;
• Deliver excellent customer service and champion the NPE brand.
• Other duties as required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Relevant Trade Qualification
• Current and valid C class driver’s licence
• Experience in diesel engine and mechanical maintenance and repairs.
• Assessing and scoping required repairs & parts
• Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings (with micrometres, feeler gauges, dial test indicators)
• Ability to read manuals and schematics, document repair notes and interpret parts information.
• Able to work unsupervised with limited direction.
• Can do attitude in problem solving and to complete tasks
• Work as/with the team to get an asset completed
• Attention to detail to produce a good reliable asset
• Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries will be highly regarded
• High Risk Licence
• Confined Space Ticket
• Working at Heights
• First aid
• Light fabrication ability
We believe in providing great employee experiences. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be.