National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal and provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
- Challenging Work- Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
- Our culture- We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty- We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
If you are an energetic, adaptable Administrator ready for a career change to a fun, dynamic work environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Here at NPE we place high importance on having great team members that work together to achieve a common goal and we always have fun along the way. We are looking for a passionate individual to join the Hazelmere team to provide administrative support and deliver exceptional customer service to champion the NPE brand.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised and a process-driven individual, reporting to the Depot Manager. Knowledge of the rental/hire industry would be advantageous as you would be assisting other team members within their roles from time to time. The position has the flexibility of start/finish times to suit the candidate.
- Manage the branch reception area and perform the associated administrative tasks required
- Provide friendly and professional service as the first point of contact for branch visitors, phone calls and enquiries
- Timely collation and processing of branch documentation including timesheets, Take 5, pre-starts, job sheets, purchase orders, client & supplier invoicing and site access requirements
- Assist with booking of branch personnel training and medical requirements
- Assist the HSEQ & HR departments in administrative duties to ensure compliance with legislative obligations
- Provide cover for the Rental Coordinator when the employee is on leave
- Assisting and collaborating with other departments to achieve key business objectives
- Delivering exceptional customer service and championing the NPE brand
- Other duties as directed by your supervisor
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Driver’s License
- Experience in an Administration/Customer Service (or similar) position
- Well-developed communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with strong adherence to deadlines
- Patient, flexible and adaptable to changing and challenging circumstances
- Great problem-solving and an ability to work well under pressure
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel skills would be advantageous)
- Ability to contribute to ongoing improvement and expansion in your own knowledge and skill set
- Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision
- Certificate III Business Administration
- Experience in Rental, Mining or Construction Industries
We believe in providing a great employee experience, so we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
- Be part of a growing national company
- Generous yearly staff events
- Total support in the role
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
- Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close September 17th, 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.