National Pump & Energy have multiple positions available for you to join the NPE team in our Welshpool branch.
The successful candidate will be part of a friendly close-knit team working on repairs, assembly, testing and maintenance of plant & equipment for a national industry leader.
If you are an upbeat team-player with mechanical experience, we want to hear from you!
• Maintenance & repair of equipment
• Ensuring delivery schedules are met in a timely manner;
• Engine diagnosis, mechanical repairs and servicing;
• Inspections and assessments of returned fleet for damage, ensuring the assessment includes scope of repairs and parts;
• Accurate recording of servicing information and other documentation relevant to the role;
• Connection and testing of pumping equipment;
• Undertake ad-hoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required;
• Deliver excellent customer service and champion the NPE brand.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Relevant Trade Certificate
• Experience in diesel engine and mechanical maintenance and repairs.
• Assessing and scoping required repairs & parts
• Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings (with micrometres, feeler gauges, dial test indicators)
• Ability to read manuals and schematics, document repair notes and interpret parts information.
• Able to work unsupervised with limited direction.
• ‘Can do’ attitude in problem solving and to complete tasks
• Work as/with the team to get an asset completed
• Attention to detail to produce a good reliable asset
• Current C class driver’s licence
• Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
• High Risk Licence
• Confined space ticket
• Working at heights
• First aid
• Light fabrication ability is a plus
If you are ready to join a champion team with a supportive Management team, submit your application and tell us how you meet the above criteria and will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close February 1st, 2021. Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please.
For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero – HR Coordinator on 0488 414 544.