We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the role:
We are looking for a confident, friendly professional to join the Meadowbrook team in a permanent full-time position. This is an exciting opportunity for all qualified Auto Electricians wanting to build their career with a reputable brand in a team of like-minded tradespeople.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accountability for the effective scheduled maintenance, repair of equipment
• Working together with the management to ensure delivery schedules are met in a timely manner
• Diagnose and repair various faults on electronically controlled engines and other DC circuitry
• Use OEM websites to look up wiring diagrams, parts, manuals
• Make and install complete wiring harnesses for pumping equipment
• Wire up control panels for pumping equipment and various process control, telemetry applications
• Modify and create configuration in various engine controllers, PLCs
• Downloading and assessing, operational data of pre-hire and returned fleet
• Ensuring timely completion of all paperwork in full for inspections, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing
• Read and produce electrical drawings for equipment being worked on
• Assist with installs, breakdowns, servicing and repairs in the field as required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Relevant Trade Qualification
• Current and valid C class driver’s licence
• Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
• Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts
• Experience in diagnostics and fault finding of automotive electrical systems
• Ability to learn to work with new products
• Comfortable using computers and operating new software
• Basic understanding of networking
• Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries will be highly regarded
• High risk license LF (Fstorklift)
• Experience using SCADA systems
• RF communications experience
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
• Be part of a growing national company
• Generous yearly staff events
• Total support in the role
• Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
• Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
Still curious about what makes NPE a great place to work? Get the inside scoop about #LifeatNPE from our team by checking out employee ratings on SEEK. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero – 0488 414 544. Shortlisting will commence immediately. don’t delay, apply today!