Are you looking to spend your lunch break on a balcony overlooking the lake at Birtinya or strolling along the shoreline of the beach? If you are an ambitious, energetic, and adaptable person with experience as an Assistant Accountant (or similar), we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be part of a friendly close-knit team and will complete monthly reconciliations; undertake accounts payable for the month; manage the asset registry and provide general support to the finance team by undertaking any ad hoc tasks as required.
• Completion of monthly reconciliations within the required deadlines;
• Liaising with the relevant branches to resolve purchasing/invoicing queries;
• Matching of supplier invoices with purchase orders, delivery dockets, requisitions, etc;
• Entering invoices into system for processing and payment;
• Processing of Invoices and Credit Notes into InspHire and Evolution;
• Processing of Supplier payments;
• General accounts filing;
• Respond to supplier queries;
• Raising of Purchase Orders as required;
• Registry of asset expenditure and maintenance; and
• General support to the finance team and undertaking any ad hoc tasks as required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Driver’s License (Minimum provisional)
• Ability to work with limited supervision and direction;
• Demonstrated experience with Evolution or similar accounting software
• Accurate, efficient and organised, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks as needed;
• Strong stakeholder management skills;
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills for applications of Microsoft word, excel, outlook;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent telephone manner; and
• Friendly and professional demeanour.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in an Assistant Accountant (or similar) position
• Demonstrated knowledge or experience with processing Capital Expenditure and Asset Inductions;
• InspHire software experience
If you are ready to join a champion team with a supportive Manager, submit your application and tell us how you meet the above criteria and will be the perfect fit for team NPE. Applications close: 20 January 2021.
Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role.
No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero – HR Coordinator on 0488 414 544.