Due to continued growth we are seeking an experienced Service Administrator to join the Beresfield team. This role suits an ambitious and adaptable individual with a high-level of administrative skills. If you are chasing a fast-paced work environment, this one is for you!
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in a national industry leading company to oversee the administration and coordination of rental fleet maintenance and customer repair equipment to ensure our products are ready for rent.
• Accurately maintain all service and repair records and other documentation associated with rental fleet maintenance;
• Liaise with customers to ensure they are kept up to date with their job repair status Via portals and direct;
• Compile and prepare job cards and relevant documentation for maintenance workshop,
• Compile and prepare job costings for Maintenance Manager prior to sending of to customers;
• Control invoicing of customer repair jobs
• Data entry of workshop timesheets
• Effectively communicate and perform as a key member of the NPE team, ensuring that you understand, prioritise and deliver on your assigned daily tasks;
• Deliver excellent customer service to both our internal and external customers.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Ability to think and problem-solve on the go and adapt to changing work environments;
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail;
• High Level of computer skills and the ability to confidently operate Microsoft Office and rental/hire & asset software (eg. Insphire);
• Sound verbal and written communication skills;
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Current C-class Driver’s License;
• Forklift Ticket (or prepared to gain)
• Previous Service Administrator Experience
• Previous experience in the rental industry
• Knowledge of rental equipment
• Senior First Aid
f you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE. Applications close February 23rd, 2021. Short-listing will commence immediately so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.